Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm far too intellectually vain to pass on this

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance


Stole this from Tim, who himself stole from Donna.

Addendum: I feel the need to add to this after I have already posted it. Doesn't this just seem ridiculous? Genius, really? Seems like an exaggeration. Or some computer's automatic reaction to me often using words like "Addendum" for no good reason. The site says that it works on most facebook/myspace profiles as well as most websites. I checked it on a friend of mine's blog (who probably uses bigger words/more complex sentence structures than me) and it came back Elementary Level! NYTimes.com registered as junior high! But it's not like I'm gonna delete it. Remove my genius badge or something. That would be madness. Just a little full disclosure.

No comments: